Are you ready to stand up and be counted with Slow Food?
Slow Food is a grassroots movement. Over 75% of Slow Food USA’s annual budget is from individual donors like YOU.
Your support enables Slow Food to have an impact at the local, national, and international level.
What does being a member mean?
- Support an organization that shares your values and is working to make the kind of change you want to see in the world
- Learn more about Good, Clean and Fair with:
- A members-only bi-annual printed magazine showcasing what is happening in the Slow Food movement in the US and around the world
- A weekly Food New email digest, highlighting the top stories in food and farming
- Members-only content, including interviews with food movement in siders and seasonal recipes from food personalities across the country
- Connect with others who care about Good, Clean and Fair
- Special invitations and discounts to local, national and international events
- Engage in supporting national campaigns and local activities supporting food and farming that is Good, Clean and Fair
Your membership dues support:
- Local: Slow Food Chicago projects and the tools and resources Slow Food USA provides chapters like us
- National: Slow Food initiatives such as the Ark of Taste and the National School Garden Program
- International: Slow Food International’s global programs like Terra Madre, Presidia projects and Gardens in Africa
Join today and become one of the thousands world-wide standing up for Good, Clean and Fair!