Volunteer with Slow Food
Did you know Slow Food is run entirely by volunteers? Here are some ways you can help us support Chicago’s good food culture. To learn more or sign up for upcoming opportunities, fill out the form below.
We’ve got lots of upcoming volunteer opportunities! Click on the links below to sign up.
- 61st Street Farmers Market: May 17
- Pop Up Heirloom Tomato Seedling Sale at Bang Bang! Pie Shop: May 24
- Logan Square Farmers Market: May 25
- Sweet Summer Solstice Potluck: June 21
- preSERVE Garden Work Days: May 31, June 28, July 19, August 16, September 20, October 18, November 1
To sign up for any of the events above, e-mail email@example.com
Support an Event
Want to help with an event? Got an idea for hosting an event? Are you skilled with photography or video production?
Through our events, we
We host 10-20 events every year. Most come from the suggestions of members and volunteers.
Teach a Workshop
Have something you can teach the community?
We are looking for workshop teachers, hosts and locations to promote the culture of local, sustainable food and preserve food traditions.
Slow Food Chicago will help sponsor, produce, or promote the workshop.
Volunteer with the Preserve Garden
The garden relies entirely on volunteer love. Consider lending a hand! We need help with:
There are many other ways you can volunteer for Slow Food. Some include: